Boston Street Soccer
UPSL TRYOUT SPRING 2024
Boston Street Futbol Club is building Powerful Teams to compete in the 2024 Spring UPSL Season.
Register now for the UPSL Tryouts. We are actively seeking talented, humble, hard-working, coachable players for our men’s soccer semi-pro programs.
Players over 16, who believe they are capable of competing in the men’s game, are also welcome to tryout for opportunities to compete in the highest semi-professional league ranks.
Registration and payment is required. We count on your attendance, therefore we cannot offer refunds.
Show up & show out!
- EARLY PLAYER TRYOUT FEE: $15
- REGULAR TRYOUT FEE: $30 starting on December 31st, 2024
- LATE TRYOUT FEE: $45 – Tryout fee increases to $45 on January, 10. Register now, and save money, even if you cannot show up until later.
TRYOUT SCHEDULE & LOCATION
- You will be invited to a private tryout session. Open tryouts are done for the Spring season.
YOUTH & COLLEGE PLAYERS
- College and high school athletes are encouraged to tryout. Players under 18 require parent or legal guardian present during check in. College players competing with BSFC must not conflict with college NCAA, NAIA, or D1 regulations, during the spring or summer seasons. High school players competing with BSFC will not conflict with CIF regulations. The men’s professional development program is limited to players birth year 2006 years and older.
- Games will be Saturday or Sunday between 2pm-7pm
- Weekly team training sessions will generally consist of a 2-3 day schedule.
- No refunds or reschedules are available for tryouts
- For player marketing and highlight development, games are recorded. This enables players and coaches to evaluate and improve performance as well as understanding of the game. This also enables players to build their player highlights for scouting and recruiting purposes. This strategy has successfully assisted BSFC players secure professional team contracts and college scholarships.
- Any player seeking a formal post-tryout evaluation must request the evaluation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the coaching staff. This college soccer player evaluation is especially valuable for those players looking to improve and join the college soccer or professional soccer ranks. BSFC owns all rights to images and videos created by BFSC.
- All questions may be referred to BostonStreetSoccer@gmail.com
PAST TRYOUT FILMS