Boston Street Soccer
UPSL TRYOUTS FALL 2023
Boston Street Futbol Club is building Powerful Teams to compete in the 2023 FALL UPSL Season.
Register now for the UPSL Tryouts. We are actively seeking talented, humble, hard-working, coachable players for our men’s soccer pro programs.
Players 18+, who believe they are capable of competing in the men’s game, are also welcome to tryout for opportunities to compete in the highest semi-professional league ranks.
Registration and payment is required. We count on your attendance, therefore we cannot offer refunds.
Show up & show out!
TRYOUT SCHEDULE & LOCATION
- Once you register, we will notify you of the days and time.
- Rivergreen Park, Everett MA.
- LIMITED TIME PLAYER TRYOUT FEE: $30
- REGULAR TRYOUT FEE: $50 – Tryout fee increases to $50 after July, 19. Register now, and save money, even if you cannot show up until later.
YOUTH & COLLEGE PLAYERS
- College and high school athletes are encouraged to tryout. Players under 18 require parent or legal guardian present during check in. College players competing with BSFC must not conflict with college NCAA, NAIA, or D1 regulations, during the spring or summer seasons. High school players competing with BSFC will not conflict with CIF regulations. The men’s professional development program is limited to players birth year 2006 years and older.
• Matchday 1: August 12/13
• Matchday 2: August 19/20
• Matchday 3: August 26/27
• Matchday 4: September 02/03 (Labor Day Weekend)
• Matchday 5: September 09/10
• Matchday 6: September 16/17
• Open Date: September 20 (clubs competing in Lamar Hunt US Open Cup)
• Matchday 7: September 23/24
• Matchday 8: September 30/October 01
• Matchday 9: October 07/08
• Matchday 10: October 14/15
• Open Date: October 18 (clubs competing in Lamar Hunt US Open Cup)
• Matchday 11: October 21/22
• Conference Quarterfinals: October 25
• Conference Semifinals: October 28/29
• Conference Final: November 04/05
• Northeast Championship Weekend: November 18-19 (hosted in DMV-North)
• National Quarterfinals: December 9/10 (hosted in the Northeast)
• National Championship Weekend: February 02-04
- Pre-season : Monday & Wednesday 7:30-9:00pm
- Regular Season: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00-10:30pm
- No refunds for tryouts.
- For player marketing and highlight development, games are recorded. This enables players and coaches to evaluate and improve performance as well as understanding of the game. This also enables players to build their player highlights for scouting and recruiting purposes. This strategy has successfully assisted BSFC players secure professional team contracts and college scholarships.
- Any player seeking a formal post-tryout evaluation must request the evaluation via email (email@example.com) from the coaching staff. This college soccer player evaluation is especially valuable for those players looking to improve and join the college soccer or professional soccer ranks.
- The Liability Waiver is required. You are welcome to bring it to your scheduled tryout session(s): Download the BSFC Waiver
- BSFC General Manager Wilmer Flores 617-669-6260 (mobile)